Our requirement for
Qualification: Minimum Graduate Degree.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years Experience.
Key Skills: Tech Savvy, Excellent Communication in English & Interpersonal, Patience, Presentable Required Experience and Qualifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
- Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on school policies and guidelines.
- Prepares and present applicant reports to the management.
- Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and recruitment related activities.
- Coordinate with other Pre-schools for admission activities including student registration, school walk-around and admission process.
- Perform School administrative and clerical activities when needed and Build broad knowledge on school admission activities and guidelines.
- Excellent Communication.
- Tech Savvy.