Our requirement for
Grade 1 – 8 Coordinator
School Academic Coordinator (Pre-Primary & Primary Section)
Qualification: Any Degree / B.Ed Compulsory.
Objective Skills: Computer savvy, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills and proven track record of administrative capacity with premier educational institutions and only experience in reputed school preferred job Summary Plan, control and direct the overall activities for school (Grade 1 to 8).
Scope of the position include: staff recruitment, development, and evaluation; record and administration organization and maintenance; student discipline; program initiatives; team building; shared decision-making; school values promotion; advisory council coordination; and creation of a safe, respectful, and fair environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the Principal/Management.
- Planning & delivering well-structured lessons that engage & motivate students. Planning and organizing visits, field studies and special activities connected with the teaching of the subject.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills. Supporting the school in delivering the curriculum effectively. Achieving and maintaining high standards of care and education.
- Managing resources effectively and ensuring appropriate value for money.
- Organizing and supporting a range of extra-curricular activities.
- Planning, preparing and reviewing the school curriculum with other staff.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Conducting soft skill sessions for teachers in the primary wing at regular intervals.
- Interviewing children for admission to primary classes and interacting with the parents for the selection of their wards.
- Making of annual planner every year for the primary wing. Responsible for managing the academics and administration of the school.
- To go through the teachers’ planners, check out whether the curricular work is proceeding as planned.
- Should have a minimum of 1 to 10 years of teaching and managerial experience in CBSE schools.
- Qualified, motivated, experienced to lead the school forward. Leadership and efficient management ability. Appropriate and exact delegation of responsibilities
Minimum 3 Years Experience as a Primary Section Coordinator in a CBSE Schools